cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

JBL Bar Studio Bricked?

Malz_0-1641669464244.png

Hi guys, I have the same issue as @dewanshu01 , I was doing a firmware update on my bar studio sound bar, it was supposed to take 14 mins as it stated in the documentation they sent me, but it took the whole day and when I tried to restart it, it bricked and its showing the orange light for 2-3 secs then it switches off. Can anyone please advise on a possible solution ?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: JBL Bar Studio Bricked?

I would suggest you contact the JBL customer service as it appears a problem with their firmware update

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: JBL Bar Studio Bricked?

The same thing happened to me. I couldn't find a solution yet, and JBL's support is unable to help with the warranty over. It's annoying, because the product was defective right from the start, but I just recently figured out that it could possibly be fixed with a firmware update. I requested a firmware from JBL support, and followed their instructions, but I ended up with a bricked soundbar and a 15% coupon... thanks but no thanks, no more JBL products in my home.

0 Ratings