cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Master socket 5c.

Master socket 5c.

Broadband on the left. Telephone on the right of the front  face plate.

They used a brown brick cable that has two wires which connects to terminal A & B. This is connected to the 1st face plate that you have to screw on to the wall. second face plate  that you just push in and it clicks into place  has no wires connected to it. Is this set up fine if you only use broadband and not use a phone?

This is the only plate that has wires connected to it. Is this correct if you only wanted broadband and not phone too?

78687686.png

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Master socket 5c.

Wiring is correct for Broadband and phone and no other connection needed unless you want extension sockets

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

I want to change my master socket to one that I can plug a filter into it.

How do I do this? can I do this with the master socket im using right now? master socket 5c?

Or if I can't How do I wire master socket NTE5a Master Socket? With only two wires white and orange

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@Vds12 wrote:

I want to change my master socket to one that I can plug a filter into it.

Why??

How do I do this? can I do this with the master socket im using right now? master socket 5c?

Not if it is a 5c MK4

Or if I can't How do I wire master socket NTE5a Master Socket? With only two wires white and orange

Difficult to get 2 wires that aren't polarity conscious wrong. Connect them to the A & B terminals at the rear.

0 Ratings