cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

My BT Sport requires "Set up" after connecting my BT Box to the internet via an Internet Bridge.

Hi, My BT TV Box (non WIFI version) was originally connected to my router via a direct ethernet cable. Everything worked ok, including BT Sport.

I have now moved to another location where I can only connect to the router via the wifi signal using a wifi extender or internet bridge. All internet options (I Player, ITVX, etc.) are working OK but when I try to access BT Sport channels (ie. channels 408, 409 410) i have a message that I must set up Sport 1, Sport 2, etc.

BT Sport was set up on the same box prior to moving location. I tried resetting the box to factory settings and now can't even see the BT Sport channels.

Any ideas most welcome!

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: My BT Sport requires "Set up" after connecting my BT Box to the internet via an Intern

Hi, @trevorplews93 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry about the delay in replying. What extenders are you using?

Wifi extenders may not be suitable as they need to be able to carry a multicast signal for the internet-provided channels to work.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings