cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Parental Controls Stuck

Hi 

My Parental Controls are stuck on, when I went to adjust them the screen flashed up with a Server Error and since then, even though the Parental Controls are now all switched off, I can't access gaming, Social Networking, Streaming etc, please help! BT want to send an Engineer around for £40, I don' t think this will help as it seems like it is an error their end?

Cheers for any assistance!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Parental Controls Stuck

Hi @stevecora

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for your post!

I am sorry for the problems you're having with Parental Controls.  Give our guides in the helpdesk a shout on 0330 1234 150 and they'll help get you sorted.  Feel free to post back and let me know how you get on chatting with them.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi Robbie, 

Thanks for coming back to me, I have spoken to a guide and he just gave me a very generic answer that it was their server error and that they have an issue that is being looked at and that I just have to wait…..  is anyone else having any issues with Parental Controls?  

My son will kill me if he can’t get back on his PS5 tonight, is there any other way to sort this?

Cheers 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Thanks for posting back @stevecora

Sorry again for the problems you're having with Parental Controls.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings