cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Re: Many Android Apps not connecting over BT Broadband

I am having the same problem, we protect and smart setup both off but still the apps don't work. So frustrating 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hi @adamyorkie and welcome to our community.

Sorry you're having problem with the Apps. Can you give us more detail on what the issue is? Are you seeing any error messages? Are you seeing this on all devices?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi David

No, just my phone, I am the only android user in the house, but our Google home takes a couple of times to work and I have tried a few different ones, but the same problem. The apps just don't load, I then turn off WiFi on my phone and they open straight away.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Thanks @adamyorkie.

Can you let me know some of the apps that aren't working through your home broadband but do through your mobile data? Also, what Home Hub or Smart Hub are you using at the moment? If you haven't already, please factory reset your Hub and try again.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Quite a few apps, YouTube, Instagram, bbc news, BBC sport, my bt

Yes I have tried resetting the router

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Have you actually done a factory reset by pressing the recessed button on back and holding for 20/30 secs until hub lights flash.  This is not same as just Resetting the hub

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings