cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

“Sorry there was a problem with Apple Music”

Hey. 

So I’ve got a few HomePod’s in the house, both OG and mini ones. 

I’ve also got BT Complete wifi with Smart Hub 2 and two wifi discs. 

However since I’ve changed to this setup (it was free so why not try it) the signal seems excellent all round the house but the HomePods are playing silly games. 

I used to be able to say “Hey Siri play my music upstairs” and it’d play on bathroom and bedroom speakers fine. 

now however it’s started to say “ sorry there is a problem with Apple Music”

Has anyone else experienced this issue? All HomePods are on iOS 16.1 and this is only really been happening since I changed over from an Asus mesh router to the BT hardware.

All HomePods are registering, excellent connection strengthaccording to the My BT app

Mark

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: “Sorry there was a problem with Apple Music”

@Veeohwrote:

Has anyone else experienced this issue? All HomePods are on iOS 16.1 and this is only really been happening since I changed over from an Asus mesh router to the BT hardware.

Yep, constant problems with HomePods, HomeKit and other smart devices.  I thought a recent firmware update for the Smart Hub 2 had fixed it, alas, it has not.

I don’t have an answer I’m afraid, I hope someone answers you with a solution that I can steal. 😁

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | EE TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 3 of 3

Re: “Sorry there was a problem with Apple Music”

Ah ok. Fingers crossed. I’ve rebooted the house (literally, turned off the breaker) and let everything come back up. Seems ok (so far) but I’m sure it’ll happen again).
0 Ratings