cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 26

Re: Superhub 2 Port forwarding

Just powered off my Pi, deleted the port forward rules and using my website address I still land on the SH2 page. 

I wonder if it is because I’m testing on the LAN? Unfortunately I’m in a mobile phone reception blackspot, so will try some time when I get out. 

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 26

Yes, it will because you are not accessing via the WAN.

Message 23 of 26

Tested from a different ISP, and it still hasn’t opened the ports up 😕 

I’ll just connect locally for now. 

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 26

I just did the setup for port 80 again and a prexisting port for VNC logged this in the technical log,  not had one of these before as far as I know. 
I’ve obfuscated my port and dropped the IP of my Pi  - This looks like the kind of entry I’d expect when a port forward is added, can someone confirm?

“Legacy Port Mapping Add By GUI Success. Protocol: TCP/UDP, external ports: ####, internal ports: ####, internal client”

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 26

Looks like even renaming a different port forward rule gives me the same message for the VNC rule in the technical log. Odd. 

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 26

FWIW, and if anyone else has this with a Raspberry Pi changing from one ISP to another.

it looks like the /etc/resolv.conf file on my Pi was not refreshing - I manually added the nameservers to it and restarted the dhcpcd service.

Everything looks sweet - thanks all for the input and suggestions. 🙂