cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

UBIQUITI Cloud Gateway Ultra

IMG_4446.png

I’ve bought the UBIQUITI cloud gateway ultra and upon set up it’s not even recognising that there’s an internet connection. Plugged in from wan port on modem to wan port on CGU. Anyone know how to get this working?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: UBIQUITI Cloud Gateway Ultra

What "modem"?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

The open reach FTTP unit which my original router was connected to

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

You have to choose the config and whether you are using PPPOE or not as far as I know, maybe you already did this but you need to tell the Gateway you have a PPPOE authenticated internet connection so it negotiate with the ONT/Modem and grab an IP for its PPPOE interface. Its probably in advanced settings to choose PPPOE.

PPPOE Username is: bthomehub@btbroadband.com

Password: BT

As far as I know the password can be anything you want.

I have a an ER-X from Ubiquiti, although its not Unifi indeed I have to tell it to use PPPOE or DHCP for internet connection and I did use DHCP with Virgin but BT is PPPOE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquity ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
Message 5 of 6

Going to be honest I’ve no idea what you’re telling me to do there

SOLVED

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Surely you got the Gateway for a reason though?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquity ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra