cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Unbreakable WiFi and Ethernet

Go to solution

Hi Guys,

I have just taken out Fiber 2, Complete WIFI and the EE hub thing to make my WIFI Unbreakable.

So, I use my PC for gaming and work, so usually connect via Ethernet. Will my PC keep it's connection if I use an ethernet connection, or is the "unbreakable" part only workable with WIFI connected devices?

Thanks In Advance

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Unbreakable WiFi and Ethernet

Go to solution

the unbreakable refers to hub dropping internet connection and if that happens then hybrid connect cuts in and enables to to maintain internet connection

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thankyou for your reply.

So, if I am connected with an Ethernet cable, it’ll still connect when the broadband drops and mobile router kicks in?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

yes if you hub drops connection then hybrid connect should maintain your ethernet internet connection

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

so if the laptop is connected via ethernet cable to the router and the router to BT connection fails, then the Router connects to the EE box and connects that way ?

Or does the laptop need the wifi enabled so when the cable connection via the router fails, the laptop can connect to the EE box via its wifi to reconnect.

0 Ratings