cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

WiFi inconsistent

We have a BTHub6 which can pull 60mps easily with a few devices on. Pulling steady less than 20 ping on an old Xbox on every game but recently it has become very inconsistent where a few weeks will be completely fine but then suddenly it almost becomes unusable, calls constantly disconnect, takes minutes to load up 20 minute+ videos, gaming is impossible with the amount of lag. It has no direct link with amount of devices connected since when it's just me using the internet I still encounter the same problems. It's also only seeming to affect my device, my tablet, phone and Xbox but not my brother's phone or laptop. It has also just gotten worse in general, is there any problems bts end? Or are my devices just bad?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: WiFi inconsistent

if you have a problem but your brother on same connection has no problem then it must be at your end not BTs

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: WiFi inconsistent

@Johnboi1  Does your brother enjoy Administrator privileges and, cough, cough, is he more familiar with technology?

Just asking as it is a tad weird that your brother is seemingly unaffected by the same problems as yourself.

0 Ratings