cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 13

Activated TNT Sports still failing on Discovery+

Go to solution

I've followed links galore between My BT and Discovery Plus, back and forth and a new Discovery account, just trying to watch sport on the new TNT element of Discovery+ . Every time I keep getting the message Upgrade your pass to start watching! How is My BT  linking my old free BT Sports, the now activated TNT Sports, to my new Discovery+ account so I get it for free? @DarrenDev 

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

Re: Activated TNT Sports still failing on Discovery+

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 13

Go to solution

I've been through that link thanks Darren. I'm in a bit of a circular current now.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 13

Go to solution
There's no circular link anymore - the link I provided will never take you to MyBT.
It'll either activate successfully, or tell you why you can't activate. Which is it showing?
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 13

Go to solution

It confirms/highlights that," You've already activated"

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 13

Go to solution
Your account was activated on December 13th 2022. Is this likely to have been you? For privacy reasons I cannot see what email address was used for the activation, but our experience so far shows that accounts activated that long ago are mostly stolen (i.e. someone used your username and password to activate it).
I've cancelled the activation. Please use that same link to activate again. When it redirects you to the discovery+ site, use the "Sign in" link in the top right corner to associate your subscription with the discovery+ account you've already created.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 13

Go to solution

Hi, I am having the same issue. I have created an account on discovery+ with the email address that I use for BT sport and broadband but when I try to watch TNT sports I am told to update my membership. Please can you help? 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 13

Go to solution
Yours was activated on September 20th @BrianKinrade
I've cancelled it now. See my message above to activate again and associate your existing login.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 13

Go to solution
Thank you very much. All working now!
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 13

Go to solution

Thanks Darren, its now working via Discovery+ online 😊. I'll also download and try via the iPad App later.

0 Ratings