cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 15

BT SPORTS UPGRADE

I upgraded my BT sports package a few days ago but the new channels still don’t appear. I was promised they would be available within 24 hours but still nothing. Any ideas?

0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15

Re: BT SPORTS UPGRADE

I've just checked your account and your order looks a little unusual.  I've asked a colleague to investigate.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 15

Unfortunately we've had to cancel your order - a number of key parts of it were broken, and we can't fix them without having you on the phone.
I'm really sorry, but I'm afraid you're going to need to call us to raise the order again.
In the meantime, I've manually enabled the TNT Sports channels on your TV Box so you can start watching them straight away.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 15

Don’t understand this as we’ve always had the TNT Sport channels - he was watching that yesterday!

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 15

TNT SPORTS HAS NOW DISAPPEARED COMPLETELY PLEASE REINSTATE ASAP

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 15

Ah yes, indeed you did - via one of our older TV packages. I just updated it to the newer package, but you won't see any difference. Sorry for the confusion.

I assume it's the Sky Sports channels you're keen to see? Unfortunately you'll need to call and raise a new order to get those, as we don't currently have a Now TV account associated with you. Activation should normally occur within 15 minutes of the order being placed - let me know when you've placed the order and I'll check it looks correct this time.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 15

When you say "disappeared", what do you mean? The channels are always visible, even when not subscribed.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 15

My hubby has early onset dementia and he watches TNT sports a lot. Please try to reconnect this whilst I sort out the upgrade

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 15

Please let me know what issue you're seeing. The channels should still work OK (they may prompt to ask you to activate them again),
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 15

Get code IPC6001

0 Ratings