cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

BT Sport £10 a month or wait to see what D+ offer?

Hi all

My contract with BT is at an end, at the moment they're offering BT Sport at £10 a month (of course new customers only) Before I phone and do the haggling, would you say it would be worth holding out to see what discovery + / TNT offer? I'd assume they'd offer 1 month rolling subs like NOW do which might work out a better deal than being locked in for BT for another 2 years?

Coincidently the BT sport £10 a month offer ends when the re brand happens, which makes me think there might be a introductory offer from Discovery+ for the sports? 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Sport £10 a month or wait to see what D+ offer?

No one knows @brownerboy96 .

I took a £10 per month BT Sport offer that only runs for 12 months only 1 month ago. Now it runs for 24 months if you are a new customer (although you can re-contract I think to get it).

Ultimately, whilst there will be offers to coincide with the re-launch (of that I am sure), the best pricing will be reserved for those tied into some sort of contract, TV, Broadband or both.

No business is going to offer you a deal like the £10 per month version without tying you in. If I was a betting man, I suspect the app only standard pricing of TNT Sports will be closer to NOW Sky Sports at £34.99 per month without a contract.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED