cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 24

Re: BT Sport App not working on Apple TV

Go to solution
Thank you - plugging a network cable from the router to the apple TV unit seems to be the solution! Many thanks.
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 24

Go to solution
Hi I wonder if you can help me then, I get the error code (CN105) on my mobile app and on my Amazon Fire Stick... The WiFi is working fine on everything else... Thanks
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 24

Go to solution

What happens if you try to open www.bt.com on your mobile when the app is failing to load @jordiebell ?

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 24

Go to solution
I get VC011 😞
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 24

Go to solution

It's not possible for you to get VC011 when trying to go to bt.com - I assume you mean the app is now loading for you, but you're seeing VC011 when you try to launch the player?

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 24

Go to solution
VC005 it says
0 Ratings
Message 17 of 24

Go to solution

Hi @jordiebell These error codes normally indicate a problem with your internet connection.

Try these steps to fix:

Refresh the page and start again
Check our service status page (click on the 'TV' tab) to see if there are any known problems affecting the BT Sport service
Check your internet connection by trying to watch a video on YouTube. If connecting using wi-fi, check you've entered the correct wi-fi password and have logged into the internet (some public networks have a two-stage log-in process)
Log out of the online player and back in again

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 24

Go to solution

Hi it says no known problems I have tried to restart and log in etc etc numerous times and the WiFi is working perfectly on every other device...

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 24

Go to solution

Hi @jordiebell,

You've said that you're getting three different errors. First is CN105, then VC011 and now VC005.

Can you let me know which way you are trying to watch BT Sport and which errors you get for that specifically?

Let me know, please, as I may be able to help you as it could be an account issue either.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 24

Go to solution
Just to add to this one ...

We've had a horrendous week of people experiencing intermittent issues with timeouts or connection failures. The cause was identified as the failure of a major network node in London (nothing to do with us), and I've been informed this morning that they now believe it to be fixed.

So I'm hoping that your issue @jordiebell was the same as was being seen by others, and is now resolved.
0 Ratings