cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT Sport Monthly App

Go to solution

Hi there,  i' ve been trying to cancel the subscription to BT Sport App for months via website and even tryng to contact BT support 3 times, but still is not cancelled yet and i' ve been charged as well. Is there anyway to cancel it Asap, as the renew period is due on 7th of May

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Sport Monthly App

Go to solution

Hi @Edith177

Welcome and thanks for your post!

I am sorry for the problems you're having cancelling BT Sport monthly pass.  Have a look at this link:  BT Sport Monthly Pass | BT Help

There is a section where it explains the process to cancel BT Sport monthly pass.  Reply back and let me know how you get on.  If you still need some help we'll pick up and give you a hand from here.

Thanks.

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

I tried so many times, it still doesn't allow me to cancel it. Can you please have a look at it?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi, @Edith177 I'm sorry about that, I'll send you a private message so you can contact the moderation team and we'll be happy to help you get this sorted.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Edith177, thanks for taking the time to speak with me earlier. I can confirm that there is already an order to cease your Monthly Pass on the 6th May. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings