cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT Sport Monthly Pass

Go to solution

Hello, I would like to cancel my BT Sport monthly pass but everyone I try to do so online I get a message that says I cannot cancel until 24 hours after I have been charged, but the money has been withdrawn from my bank account for longer than that. I called you on Thursday and they could not help. Could someone do it for me please?. Thank you 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Sport Monthly Pass

Go to solution

Hi @Jhatt,

I can take a look into this for you but it will take me a couple of working days.

I'm sending you a private message with some details that I'll need.

Thank you
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Jhatt 

Thanks for sending us your details.

I've cancelled the Monthly Pass for you now, I've also sent you a private message to confirm, any issues drop me a reply.

Cheers

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi I'm having a similar problem. I cancelled my subscription and they said all services will end on 16/04/23. However on the app they say I do not have a monthly pass subscription anymore but surely I should still have it till the 16th. This is frustrating as it doesn't even give me an option to pay the bill anyway and I really don't wanna miss liv vs city on the 1st April. Please help me thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

When you cancel it takes immediate effect but you need to give month notice hence the date in april

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

ok but usually when I cancel early it gives me a date that all services will end and I can usually use it until that date. I even pressed restart subscription but still to no avail

0 Ratings