cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

BT Sport Monthly Pass

I am an existing BTTV subscriber and have been trying to add (for the first time) the BT Sport Monthly Pass for several days without success - always getting the  "Sorry the service is unavailable" message. I have tried to speak to 150 about the problem - they referred me to online 'Chat'....which similarly has not been available for several days. Is there a simple solution...or is BT Sport happy to miss out on my (and no doubt others') orders? Thanks 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Sport Monthly Pass

Hi @Robger, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I'm sorry you're having this problem setting up the Monthly Pass. Have a look at Solved: New Subscription "service not available" - BT Community and see if the guidance provided there helps.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hi John...thanks...however over the past few days I've trawled through all the previous similar postings/solutions....with no success. Even more disappointing that no one I've spoken to at BT seems to have the knowledge to help....I'm at the point of giving up 😞

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi @Robger, thanks for replying back. 

The only other suggestion I can suggest is that you try a different email address that hasn't been used for a BTID before and see if that works. If it doesn't then I suggest you check out BT Sport Monthly Pass - Problems with purchasing - BT Community as this may be the issue affecting you also.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Thanks again for your reply John. As earlier, I have tried all previous posted solutions without success. I have tried my btinternet email address (and my wife's), the new password I enter is confirmed as conforming to expectation...it is after this part of the process that I get the "Service Unavailable" message...ie I don't get as far as entering name or address etc (however even if I did, my address is standard format...ie no name/number on same line or unusual characters etc).

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi @Robger, thanks for the update. I'm sorry that it hasn't resolved the problem you're having. I would suggest you post on the thread above as Darren is looking into this issue and will keep you updated on that thread.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Thanks John, will do.

0 Ratings