cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT Sport Subscription: Multiple Accounts

Go to solution

A repeat of an issue another subscriber had a week or so ago, but for which I didn't see a solution.

I've ended up with two account numbers under the same BT iD. The first was when I used the monthly pass which I no longer subscribe to, the second when I converted to BT Sport on Sky which is current.

This hasn't caused any issues until I click on the links re Discovery+, when both the website and the mobile links default to the earlier cancelled account, and so go no further.

Looking at the account pages I could see where I could add an account, but not where I could either delete one or make the current subscription the default. I can see both bills, and that area gives me the selection on the top right between accounts, but a lot of other areas, including the Discovery+ ones do not give such a choice, and land at the earlier account.

Is there an easy way to delete the older account, or default the current one?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Sport Subscription: Multiple Accounts

Go to solution

Hi @Richr1,

Thank you for posting. I'll be able to give you hand getting that old account removed.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Richr1,

I've tried to send you a PM but it looks like you have your PM turned off?

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks.

I don't have an envelope at the top, and can't see in the settings where they are turned off or on. I'm sure I've used them in the past, and I won't have turned them off (at least not deliberately 😁 ). Do you know where the setting is?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Just to add to that, if I click your link I get a red box which includes the text "You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action."

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Now sorted. Thanks

0 Ratings