cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

BT Sport content that is not available on Discovery Plus

There is some content that was available on BT Sport that I can no longer see on Discovery Plus. Specifically its some of the WRC (Rallying) programmes. On Discovery Plus I can see all of the individual stages programmes, but I can no longer see the daily highlights or the overall highlights of the Rally. This is a pain as I don't have time to watch every stage so I usually watch the 30 minute end of day highlights programmes. I've queried this with the Discovery Plus helpdesk as I thought it must be a privileges issue with how my account is enabled, but they say that those programmes aren't available.

I expected all of the content that was previously on BT Sport to move over to Discovery Plus. Is this not true and Discovery Plus do not have access to all the content that was previously on BT Sport?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Sport content that is not available on Discovery Plus

The highlights are in the TNT Sports app instead - only available on mobiles and tablets.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

I've looked and its not on the TNT App, at least not on my App. Under videos it just has one item which is a report from the last Rally, and that won't load. The rest is just news articles. There's no historic highlights programmes. Even if it was on the TNT App, that's a big step backwards. I'll have gone from being able to log into BT Sport on my PC and watch through my TV, to 3 of us crowding around a phone screen to watch the Rallying - hardly a good customer experience.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Looking on Discovery+ app under Rally 

i see WRC highlights Finland Day 1 (13/08/2023) 29 minutes 

I selected it and it actually the ninth innings of a Texas  Rangers v San Francisco baseball game.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

I did have a look on BT TV player  , that seems to have Reviews of each of the Rally’s  c 52minutes lengths. Strange that they don’t appear on Discovery + if they have been supplied to BT TV.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Noticed this morning that the edited replay version of last night's Premiership Rugby game is not available on the Discovery+ app but is available on the BT TV app. Is this an oversight or part of an ongoing confusion for the viewer as to which coverage is available where?

(in this case I did watch the live coverage yesterday evening but often prefer the edited replay version which cuts out the clock stopped and boring passage play to fit into 72 minutes rather than running on for 90 or minutes or more)

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Yes I get the same. The only programme labelled "highlights" and it's something completely different when you select it. Clearly something very wrong with the ex-BT Sport content now its on Discovery Plus.

0 Ratings