cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

BT TV Subscription Fault

Go to solution

Good Evening, I was wondering if someone from The BT TV Technical department can look into this fault for me, recently I purchased a Big Sport Package and then added some add ons which was now entertainment and movies, anyways I wasn't sure whether it went through or not, so I called BT, and they said the order didn't reach there system, so I went for a new 24 month contract with halo and VIP, however when trying to view any of the channels that I should be subscribed to, it says I need to set up the channel and I click on to it and it throws me up with an error. I should now have VIP but I am not receiving it, and finally could someone take off the now entertainment and Movies add on as its no longer required. Could I also be refunded for the loss of service as I haven't had any problems until I got put on the new contract and I have had nothing but problems. If someone would like to private message me to get my account information in regards to the BT TV Technical team I would be more then glad to get this resolved ASAP 

Thanks

Peahens

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT TV Subscription Fault

Go to solution

It might take a while for a moderator to see your query. 

It sounds like you want to revert to your original TV package. 

If you give BT a call on 0800 783 1401, you will get through to the value team that can look into this for you and you should get email confirmations after the call.

Also mention the issues you have been having, and see if they can apply credits to your next bill.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @peahens,

I am sorry for the problems that you've had.

As @Weerab1983 says, can you contact that team to get this all resolved for you?

Let me know how you get on with them.

Thanks

DanielS 

Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi there, 

I have contacted BT this morning and after an hour and 10 minute phone call, I managed to get some compensation for the downtime of the subscription, and I managed to get the add on charges removed and also somehow my extra box subscription finished when I wasn't notified of that, and I was notified of a £5.72 extra box subscription which is now back to £5, however the team will contact me tomorrow to see if the TV is working, if it isn't working then we will see where we go from there. Thanks for the replies on this community as its much appreciated.

Thanks 

Peahens (BT TV Customer since 2021)

Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Many thanks for the update @peahens

Keep us posted how things go.

All the best.

Robbie

Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi there,

So after I contacted BT that morning, I was in contact with a representative who was really helpful, the representative was that kind that she wanted to resolve my problem, so she contacted the relevant team. I also queried a wrong bill amount also and she was able to sort it out too. I then made sure that she did a call back just to see if the services were activated and they were.

Thanks 

Peahens

Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

@peahens Many thanks for updating the thread, I'm glad you got the problems with the TV subscription and bills resolved.

Neil

0 Ratings