cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BTTV App on phone

The BTTV app on my phone has updated to EETV. When i access the app it asks me to log in. I tap the log in button and before i have a chance to log in it say's "SUBSCRIPTION NOT FOUND". I have uninstalled the app and then reinstalled it, but still the same. I tried ringing BT this morning but after listening to every Christmas record ever made on hold i gave up. Is there a simple answer to this? 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BTTV App on phone

That sounds really odd. What device is this on? Also, what's the error code on that message?
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

The phone is Galaxy A14. Error (GJ910)

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Ah ok. Please check out this article here:
https://www.bt.com/help/tv/fix-a-problem/bt-tv-app/general/problems-logging-in-to-the-bt-tv-app-and-...

If you're still having issues, but have confirmed you have account holder status then email me at tv.apps@bt.com with the BT ID (username you're logging in with).
Message 5 of 5

Hi Darren, I have logged in to MYBT, i have my account number from my bill, I do not see the "All product" arrow on the right hand side of the screen. When i tried adding my account its says Already in my profile. I have checked and i am the account holder.
0 Ratings