cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Blank Web Page

Hi,

I have fully activated my Discovery+ Account and can view Sports via the App on my Phone and can logon to the services on my PC but when I try to stream anything on the PC I get a blank web page. It's across MS Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Opera. It's been going on for a while and all I get from Discovery Message 'Support' is the usual please give us sometime and as of today. Speak to BT. Can anyone help with any services that I may need to disable as my guess is that a process is running on the PC that the page software thinks is harmful and blocks the stream (this happens with Citrix Workplace and Sky Go).

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Blank Web Page

What display are you trying to watch on? How is it connected to your PC? It sounds like it's either a display or connection that doesn't support hdcp, so the video is blocked from being displayed.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi,

Thanks for replying. According to the NVidia software the graphics card connected to two monitors on the DP is compliant. Do you think that the HDCP is identifying the NVidia overlay software is a threat?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Possibly, but it could also be the dual monitor setup causing issues - e.g. we have similar issues on BT TV if the app spans more than 1 screen, or is dragged from one screen to the other. I would recommend a process of elimination to work out what it doesn't like about your setup.

I would expect other online video providers to fail in a similar way. e.g. Netflix?
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Sky Go seems to be fine with no issues although I've had to uninstall Citrix Workspace as it prevents streaming (anti-piracy?). I'll run with one monitor down and try again as well as removing the Nvidia software. Thanks for the help. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Also should add that Amazon Prime TV is fine too.

0 Ratings