cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Btsports

Thanks guys for your help with my previous post. I'm now frustrated and annoyed that as a BT Broadband customer i cannot get free BTSport as mentioned on your website. It appears to only apply to fibre customers. I live down a lane where there are just two houses and bt wont put fibre down here so we have to rely on it through the telephone line. Surely if fibre customers can get it for free then so should landline customers who dont have the option of fibre. I dont see why i should have to pay for btsports when already a customer. Your website shouldnt offer it to those lucky enough to have fibre and not do the same to landline customers. 

Regards

SRB13

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Btsports

@SRB13wrote:

I'm now frustrated and annoyed that as a BT Broadband customer i cannot get free BTSport as mentioned on your website. It appears to only apply to fibre customers.

There is no free BT Sports for broadband customers, there hasn't been for a few years and it wasn't exclusive to fibre customers either, it was also limited to when there was just 2 BT Sport channels, it's now grown and expanded which is why it's chargeable.
Would you link the source of this so it can be looked at ?

All customers pay the same for BT Sports no matter how the broadband is delivered, there is a discount but the same discount is applied to all broadband customers, whatever you saw is inaccurate, you've misinterpreted it or it's that old Google cache image from 6 or 7 years ago.

Message 3 of 3

Re: Btsports

Hi @SRB13 welcome back to the community and thanks for posting, I have to reiterate that what @-Richie- has said is correct. BT Fibre Broadband customers do not get free BT Sport. Please can you provide the link to the website where it says this?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings