cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

transfer existing btsport onto skyq

Go to solution

Just over half way through my 24mth contract, can I move my btsport only sub onto my skyq box free of charge ? 

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: transfer existing btsport onto skyq

Go to solution

Do you currently pay BT for BT sport on sky

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution
hi, i pay bt my my btsport service
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

You need to phone CS 03301234150 but currently it costs £29.99pm to get BT SPORT on SKY

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution
been on with chat and because im still in contract, will also involve a cancellation fee
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

@andyw4466wrote:
hi, i pay bt my my btsport service

If this is correct & you've got a new Sky viewing card number just call & request a viewing card number swap

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @andyw4466 how is your BT TV service currently provided? Do you have it on a BT TV box or a Sky box?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution
I have it on the bt Pro box, just the sport sub, no other.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @andyw4466 thanks for getting back to me, that makes more sense now. I'm afraid it's not possible to transfer the BT sport subscription from one platform to another. It would involve cancelling your BT TV service and as that's within the contract the cancellation fees would be applicable.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings