cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 45

Re: CC_X01 error when casting sport app

Attempted 5 times, now sat on the screen showing BT sport connected by EE. 

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 45

The screen has disconnected from Chromecast nlw

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 45

I had problems as well to start with, LP136 or something like that. Error said it was about my WiFi but 3 of the 5 BT channels cast, the two that didn't had different errors.

BT 1 streamed on my phone but wouldn't cast. It did eventually play for a bit, but then crashed.

It's been stable since but BT have a lot of games coming up and I'm less than confident.

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 45

Frustratingly, it still hasn't called in. This could be a symptom of the problem - possibly unable to reach our servers.
As a result of tonight's logs, we'll be updating our error handling tomorrow to break that P123 code down into different sub-codes so that we can more quickly identify the cause. I'll update here when it's ready, and hopefully you'll be able to check it again for me.
0 Ratings
Message 25 of 45

Mine will work on my phone but not cast. However if I select one of the highlight on demand programmes it works fine casting

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 45

Yep, that makes sense @SR72UK - most of the P123 errors we've seen tonight have been failures to obtain licences.  These are only needed for live content.  We can't currently tell WHY they've failed though - that's what we're trying to break down.

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 45

Is this an EE specific issue? I have the BT ultimate on my account. 

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 45

No - it's not a subscription is. It's a technical one on the device.

A factory reset of your Chromecast may help, if you'd be willing to try it.

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 45

Has this fixed the buffering issue that also happened last time you moved to the new platform ? - Had to abandon trying to watch in HDR/Ultimate again last night and revert to HD, which is disappointing when paying for Ultimate....

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 45

Just jumping on here again to note that I had a LP106 error on both my Chromecast Ultras while trying to cast the United v Southampton game last weekend. Couldn't find a reference for it anywhere.

Error code pops up, then reverts to the EE title screen. Had to watch it on my phone. 

We want UHD football!