cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Can't find the cancel button for Discovery + (incl. TNT Sports) monthly pass? Where is it?

I have been looking for ages for where the cancel option is for my Discovery + monthly pass, but cannot find it. It is the contract free add-on, so I should be able to cancel at anytime. 

Instructions say got to MyBT, and find Discovery+ (incl. TNT Sports) and cancel the subscription, but there is no option available on the page. If you go to My BT > manage products > Manage TNT sports > Manage Discovery+, it brings you to the Discovery+ web page, of which there is no way to cancel the service as it directs you back to EE/BT as "Changes to your subscription must be managed through EE/BT".

But there is no way to do this!

Please help!

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Can't find the cancel button for Discovery + (incl. TNT Sports) monthly pass? Where is it?

Hi @Tomk97, thanks for your post. Is it definitely the  Monthly Pass? discovery+ Premium (incl. TNT Sports) | Contract Free TNT Sports | BT
If not and it is on your broadband bill then use the 'Message now' option on this page TNT Sports | BT Help and you will be able to cancel it.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings