cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Cancel monthly sport pass. Misleading instructions

Can someone please help me cancel BT sport monthly pass. Instructions are hidden and moderators privately message only. Very disappointing and time wasting.

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Cancel monthly sport pass. Misleading instructions

The instructions are not hidden, clearly there on the help pages -

Yes, you can cancel your pass at any time, no strings attached.

Simply log into MyBT, find BT Sport Monthly Pass and choose ‘Cancel subscription’.

When you cancel, you can carry on watching BT Sport until your 30-day viewing period expires.

You need to cancel your subscription the day before it’s due to renew at the latest. You can check when your subscription is due to renew in MyBT.

Message 3 of 9

Where can I locate BT Sport Monthly Pass ? Is this a button / link? I have logged in to MyBT several times and I am unabe to locate "BT Sport Monthly Pass".

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

No sign of BT Monthly Sport pass?!?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Hi @Football_Scot,

I am going to drop you a private message as there's something that I need to discuss with you.

Afterwards, I can post up here to explain why you can't opt out currently.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Your private msg once again offered no solution or reason re cancelling. Anyone seeing this should not touch it. Absolute con.

Message 7 of 9

Hi, @Football_Scot we've asked for your details so we can check your account to see why you can't cancel the BT Sport monthly pass in MyBT.  We won't be able to offer you a solution or reason until we can check it for you. We'll be happy to post the outcome publically on this thread upon the conclusion of our investigation.

Thanks

Neil

Message 8 of 9

Its definitely not obvious. I cannot see a way to do it. I think you have to call them. I'd be interested to know if there was a way to cancel this online

Message 9 of 9

@DB12 Thanks for posting, yes it's possible to cancel the BT Sport Monthly Pass from the MyBT app and website. From your other post, it appears that you don't have a BT Sport monthly pass as it's being billed as part of the BT TV starter pack and you will need to call to cancel it, sorry.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings