cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

Cannot Activate Discovery+

Good Evening,

I signed up to TNT sports with Discovery+ and received an email to activate.  When I click the activate link, it just brings me to My BT.   There is no option to do anything with discovery+.  I've tried this on a few different browsers, but it continually opens My BT with no Discovery+ options.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: Cannot Activate Discovery+

Select Your Products in the menu, then either the TV or Sport tile (depending on your subscription). You should then see an option to activate from there.

Note: if your BT ID has more than one account on it, make sure you've selected the correct account in the top right corner.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Thanks for the quick reply, but unfortunately I'm still not seeing the activate option.  In my products I have TNT sport and a "Manage" button.  This button only offers the option to upgrade to TNT in HD.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

I'm having the exact same issue. Any help would be appreciated 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

same issue here

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

i also have the same issue 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

If you're seeing a "Manage" option then it means someone has already activated your discovery+ subscription. Unfortunately we have no way to see what email address was used to activate it, so if you're 100% it wasn't you or your family then:
1. Change your BT password as it means someone else most likely has access to your account.
2. Email me at tv.apps@bt.com and let me know your BT ID and BT account number. I'll then need to cancel your current discovery+ and get you to activate it again.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

ok sent requested details

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

how long does this process take ? was hoping it be sorted pretty quick

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

The activate button showed up this morning and I was able to create an account on Discovery+.  Hopefully this will be the same for the others experiencing this issue.

Thanks

0 Ratings