cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 51 of 86

Re: College football

I gave up my subscription today (6th September). Not only was there no College Football, but the Baseball coverage has been greatly reduced, thereby limiting the amount of teams being shown.

Further, I doubt if we will get American Woman's softball, College baseball, Little League World series, American Collgiate Athletics and bizarrely Top Fuel Drag Racing (which I enjoyed).

Have you noticed the repeats being churned out by TNT, some of their programmes are being repeated  twice in one day and multiple times a week.

The £30 goes back into my pocket....

Message 52 of 86

Well the American College Football season 2023/2024 is underway and I, like many others, can't find any coverage at all!! It was covered last season on BT Sport 4, now presumably TNT Sports 4 but nothing appears to be scheduled!! Any ideas anyone?? TIA!!

0 Ratings
Message 53 of 86

Despite promising "the exact same content", TNT Sport ended their contract for all ESPN programming on 31 July, and the only College Football on UKTV is Notre Dame home games on Sky.

0 Ratings
Message 54 of 86

There is no college football this year. They've given up on college basketball too. Think you get ND games once a week on Sky.
0 Ratings
Message 55 of 86

Nebraska at Colorado, the Fox Big Noon game today is live on YouTube here it seems, am watching live here in UK now.....

0 Ratings
Message 56 of 86

Also seeing Notre Dame vs South Carolina is live on YouTube, were there games live like this last week, or is this new?  

0 Ratings
Message 57 of 86

sorry meant NC State, not South Carolina

0 Ratings
Message 58 of 86

Oh BTW, just in case you were wondering,  when I told BT that I wanted to give up my contract,  (due to happen October 5th). They talked  about holding me to the contract with 'payback' for the remaining outstanding months of the contract,  but conceded that the banner headline of TNT advertising was simply a change of name and nothing else. Therefore they backed down.

Together we've listed all the missing content and the dross that has been added to replace it.

So if you have considered giving up your contract,  a precedent has been set.

Message 59 of 86

My Sunday morning started way to early !!! So logged onto YouTube, numerous 'Live' Games being shown, you just have search around for the team that you follow.

All the games 8 & 15 minute highlights available via ESPN+.

Best so far, Tennessee V. Alabama (cracking game with commentary to match).

I would be grateful if you could list the 'standout' games as the weeks go on (doesn't matter if it's Division I or II).

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 60 of 86

Other than Champions League football the only good sport coverage on BT was the college football (and PTI) so a real turnoff and will look to cancel my subscription. Disappointing as BT were claiming no changes when the name changed to TNT - blatant lie