cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 61 of 86

Re: College football

Vols v Tide was from last year, so definitely not "live". 

0 Ratings
Message 62 of 86

I think it was the "other" UT. 😉

0 Ratings
Message 63 of 86

If anyone is that way inclined they may look on youtube and and may or may not find lots of live streams of gameday right now. 😁 bliss

Message 64 of 86

Had this reply from Discovery Plus yesterday regarding College Sports. Ta ra TNT Sports.

Apologies for my very delayed reply, but in answer to your query regarding NCAA Men's Basketball, unfortunately we no longer have the rights to any NCAA sporting events.
0 Ratings
Message 65 of 86

Just turned on the FSU at Clemson stream on YouTube….the 15sec YouTube ad that came up before the stream started was for……..TNT sports!

0 Ratings
Message 66 of 86

The thing about Youtube, apart from the Youtube adverts every few minutes, is that the game streams are often taken down by the rights holders due to copyright violation. I am experimenting with avoiding Fox/ESPN games as they have more reason to take the stream down than the public channels (ABC/CBS/NBC).

0 Ratings
Message 67 of 86

My TNT subscription finished on the 5th October and...I'm  NOT missing it. I'm just left with Eurosport, Horse racing channel and Sky Sports Mix. I'm getting my highlights and live coverage of American sports off YouTube.  Happy days.

BT you've cocked this up, the Head of the Team needs to either introduce an additional channel for American Sports, the sporting culture,  punditry and reviews. Or enter into a partnership with an American channel ( I appreciate that would be difficult to the business politics)

I suggest an extra channel as I KNOW that FIFA has a firm grip on the short and curleys of many broadcasters which makes the scheduling of other sports difficult when interfering with European football.

Message 68 of 86

Like a ESPN channel for the UK?  We had one and BT got rid of id.

@Seyley12wrote:

My TNT subscription finished on the 5th October and...I'm  NOT missing it. I'm just left with Eurosport, Horse racing channel and Sky Sports Mix. I'm getting my highlights and live coverage of American sports off YouTube.  Happy days.

BT you've cocked this up, the Head of the Team needs to either introduce an additional channel for American Sports, the sporting culture,  punditry and reviews. Or enter into a partnership with an American channel ( I appreciate that would be difficult to the business politics)

I suggest an extra channel as I KNOW that FIFA has a firm grip on the short and curleys of many broadcasters which makes the scheduling of other sports difficult when interfering with European football.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 69 of 86

I’ve just seen a post on another forum to say that Sky Sports have picked up the rights for NCAA College football ( and basketball ).

0 Ratings
Message 70 of 86

Yes according to Sky Sports  News article

“Sky Sports has secured the rights to show NCAA College Football including all Bowl games through until the end of the 2024/2025 season via an agreement with ESPN.

Fans can watch three live games per week throughout the regular season as an addition to Sky Sports' dedicated NFL channel.

The deal will also see three NCAA Basketball games per week shown live in the regular season in 2023/24, including coverage of March Madness.”

0 Ratings