cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 71 of 86

Re: College football

Very strange timing more than half way through the Football season and just after BB has started.   See much less content than on BT too....but guess better than nothing.

0 Ratings
Message 72 of 86

Sky Sports secures rights to show NCAA College Football and Basketball 

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 73 of 86

0 Ratings
Message 74 of 86

Currently Sky Sports NFL channel is broadcasting Live College Game day , with Louisville @  Miami scheduled for 5pm .

The BT TV EPG for the Sky Sports  NFL channels have not  yet been updated with the NCAA programming. (Now app has been).

0 Ratings
Message 75 of 86

Cheapest Price?
0 Ratings
Message 76 of 86

This is good news. It is a shame that Sky cannot acquire the rights to this year's playoffs as I imagine they will be heavily shut down on Youtube by the rights holders.

0 Ratings
Message 77 of 86

I think they will have the playoffs.  Press release said “every bowl game”, which would cover the playoffs.  Unfortunately these are usually quite late at night uk time, but recording is simple on Sky. The package looks identical to that BT had, so still missing Fox big noon kickoff game.  If we get that as well, would be ideal.  Also am slightly worried Sky’s rights to Notre Dame home games may take precedence over other better games.  Last Saturday they carried Wake Forest at Notre Dame when there were better games available (Georgia at Tenn for example).

Overall this is good news, timing is bizarre, but it is what it is.  College Game Day show is  definitely a weekly highlight for me.  BT occasionally dropped it for unicycling in Holland, or pogo sticking from Greece.  I trust with Sky, will get it full every week.

0 Ratings
Message 78 of 86

I imagine  that Sky have negotiated a subset of the rights that ESPN international  have. Previously in the BT Sport years BT had their agreement with ESPN  for coverage but it seems that Discovery/TNT Sport  did not continue  that agreement.

0 Ratings
Message 79 of 86

Good news. Sky have just announced during their NFL coverage that NCAA football starts NEXT Saturday with Gators-Noles plus two other live games TBD.

0 Ratings
Message 80 of 86

They had three live games last night.

@beresfordwrote:

Good news. Sky have just announced during their NFL coverage that NCAA football starts NEXT Saturday with Gators-Noles plus two other live games TBD.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings