cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Discovery+ App not showing my TNT Sports subscription

Go to solution

My Discovery+ account is not showing my TNT Sports subscription that I just subscribed to yesterday.

I linked my BT account and Discovery+ account in May and all was good but then cancelled my BT Sports subscription at the end of the football season.

I think what's happened is for some reason I've always had two BT account numbers (can't remember why, goes back years) and the account number that the TNT Sports subscription is now against is not the same account number as the one that I had the BT Sports subscription against and that was linked to Discovery+.  Does that sound right?

If so, is there any way to get my TNT Sports subscription transferred over to the other account number?  That's my "main" BT account, the one I've used for years.  I'm not sure how my TNT Sports subscription got added to the other one, can't remember seeing an option to choose.

Hope you can help.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Discovery+ App not showing my TNT Sports subscription

Go to solution

Follow the process again at www.bt.com/sport/discovery-plus to claim your discovery+ subscription.  When you get to the discovery+ web site, log in with your existing discovery+ account rather than creating a new one.  It'll then add your new entitlement to the old account.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
Hi Darren,

Thanks for quick reply but when I click the link and then click activate discovery+ (the first one, I don't have EE) it takes me to My BT Dashboard and shows I have a current TNT Sports Monthly Pass.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Ok, sorry, it was the second option I should have picked right enough. As soon as it mentioned EE I stopped reading and thought that's not the option I need. Got a bit confused with all the different product names with TNT in them.

Many thanks for your quick reply and help

0 Ratings