cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Discovery+ activated but can’t see sport?

Go to solution

Hi there,

Im a BT sport's customer so I got an email saying that I can now use discovery+. So I activated my subscription to Discovery+,  set up an account but everytime I try to watch sport it says "Contact your provider to find out how to watch"

can watch films etc.  I subscribe to sport channels.

Ive tried through a Smart TV, the Discovery+ app and on a web browser, all say the same. 

thanks

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Discovery+ activated but can’t see sport?

Go to solution

Afternoon @arthursplace20 

We're so sorry about this, we're aware of the issue and are working on resolving it as soon as we can.

You shouldn't  have to do anything and in time it will start working as expecting.

Currently Sport content within the Discovery app for you will display "Contact your provider to find out how to watch", however Entertainment content will work fine.

Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks Darren, it looks like a lot of people have the same fault so hopefully BT will treat it as a priority.  It sport we particularly want to see as more and more of what we are interested in is being moved from Eurosport to Discovery+

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks Darren, it’s working this morning.  Thanks for your help.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi.

I'm having exactly the same problem. Been a week since I subscribed. Live chat just keep fobbing me off.  

Anyway I can get this fixed?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Mine started automatically after about a week, quite frustrating when you have done everything it says to do

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution
Thank you Arthur.

Had it about a week myself now. Still hasn't come on. Live chat have been useless and keep telling me to do what ever they say. Never works

I guess I will give it a little more time and hope it will work. Thanks again
0 Ratings