cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Discovery + activation

Go to solution

Hi, wonder if anyone can help with this. I am trying to activate Discovery + for my father in law. He has BT broadband and BT sports from BT on his Sky box. I have logged into his My BT account but I am unable to find anything to activate Discovery + if I go into  products and then TNT Sports the only option there is to upgrade to HD channels. I am right in thinking he should be able to use the Discovery + app to watch TNT Sports?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Discovery + activation

Go to solution

Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
We're currently investigating an issue with Sport on Sky subscribers not being offered the option to activate discovery+ via MyBT - we'll get it sorted as soon as we can. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @DarrenDev thank you for replying so quickly, I will keep checking My BT and hopefully the issue will be resolved soon. Thanks for letting me know. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @DarrenDev just to let you know it's all sorted now. Just logged into my father in laws MyBT account and activate Discovery + link was there. I have now activated his account. Thanks again for your prompt response and getting it sorted. 

0 Ratings