cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Issues activating discovery +

Hi

I'm having a major issue activating discovery + and TNT. 

The email I got from BT with the link just takes me to the app with nothing there. I've also tried the my products page and gone through that way but when I put in my email the link still takes me back to my bt with nothing there!

Can anyone shed any light on this or if it happened to you, is there a way around it?

Many thanks!

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Issues activating discovery +

Hi @Danniwall and welcome to our community.

Thanks for posting. Sorry you're having problems activating your Discovery+. I'm sure we can help you. Can you post some screen shots of what you're seeing?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

When you say "the app" which app is it taking you to?
We're aware of an issue with the activation link not appearing in the MyBT app. This is being worked on. It should work fine from the web site though - www.bt.com/mybt
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

I had a similar problem and tried it many times over several days. I eventually decided to log into MyBT using a web browser (Safari), rather than the MyBT app. It worked instantly and has been fine since then.
I hope this works for you.
Bob
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Hi Darren

So I was going through the link from the email which kept opening the MyBT app. So I went on my browser instead and logged in that way, but there's still nothing there for me to activate. TNT has appeared on my products but when i click manage it just keeps giving me a message saying we could not process your order.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi David

Basically there's just no activate button in myBT.

I've literally tried 3 different browsers, cleared cache and data and still nothing is showing up.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi, @Danniwall can you try using this link to activate Discovery on a web browser? 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings