cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: Italian football SERIE A

One site (live football on tv)  is listing the second week of fixtures with TNT Sports showing as further 2 games , this (week2) the Sunday night  Napoli game and a Monday night  Verona game.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 16

"TNT Sports is also delighted to announce the renewal of the broadcast rights for Serie A Made in Italy in the United Kingdom and Ireland, with 76 live games shown across the season, starting with Genoa v Inter at 17:30 on Saturday evening. Every Wednesday during the season, TNT Sports will broadcast a highlights programme showing every goal scored from the previous Serie A weekend. "

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 16

This is disappointing as the main reason that I signed up to TNT Sports was to watch Serie A. I've still got 2 years left on my subscription so will see what happens.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 16

So no commentary on Onefootball for Parma vs Fiorentina be interesting to know if Genoa vs Inter via PPV has any comms, Dave Farrar and Nigel Spackman doing it on TNT.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 16

if they do not show MILAN-TORINO or JUVENTUS-COMO there is not point paying the sub to BT!!! Lucio
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

OneFootball have confirmed their pricing and it's a choice of...

• £4.99 per match 
  • £79.99 for a team specific pass
  • £99.99 for all matches