cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Now TV

Evidently I can use the Now TV app on devices now that I have BT Big Sports package. How I have no idea. Can you help please?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Now TV

@Dave202 Which other devices do you have? A tablet, or a Roku device perhaps? You would need to download the NOW app onto them if they are not already there. This would allow you to watch the Sky Sports channels on them as an alternative to watching on your main tv with your tv box if you want to watch in another room or if you are away from home.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

You will need to use the Now app for Sky Sports and the Discovery plus app once you have activated or linked your account to view TNT Sports. 

There isn't a one app that does it all. 

Message 4 of 6

@Dave202 

Take a look here at all the devices that support a version of the NOW app: https://help.nowtv.com/article/get-now-on-my-device 

Worth noting that not all versions are created equally, for example, if I watch sports through NOW on my Apple TV version of the app, I get 1080p and 50 fps (frames per second), for smooth viewing of fast moving sports (assuming I have bought the HD/4K add-on from BT which includes what NOW calls "Boost"). 

If I watch the same content on the version of the app on my LG TV, I get 1080p HD but not 50 fps as the app doesn't support it.

More info on the impact of the HD/4K add-on (AKA Boost), here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-is-highest-streaming-quality-for-my-device 

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | EE TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 5 of 6

Downloading the Now app only offers me to pay a subscription, that is the problem. It does not offer me to sign up with my BT subscription.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

You should have received an e-mail from BT with your Now TV username (which you would have previously informed them (BT)of) and a link to the Now TV website to set a password

0 Ratings