cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Problem cancelling BT Sport

Go to solution

I wanted Sport for one month only starting 16/2/23, I have been trying to cancel before the next payment is taken on the 17th March ever since and get the same message along the lines of :- “you can cancel once your payment has been processed, this can take 24hours but may be longer, please try then”. How long is longer?

Can a moderator please assist as this experience definitely puts me off trying this option again.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Problem cancelling BT Sport

Go to solution

Hi @Jmc3,

Thanks for reaching out to us this morning. 

I am sorry that it's not letting you opt out at present. With that error message that you're getting, it sounds as if there is an issue with your billing. It may have a restriction on it that needs to be manually cleared. That's something that I can do for you. I'll send you a private message now.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks, I’ve responded to the message with details requested.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Jmc3 

Thanks for sending us your details.

I can confirm that's now cancelled on your behalf sorry for the inconvenience experienced when trying to cancel on bt.com.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for your help but it will make me think twice about using the service again for a ‘one-off’ event.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi, I have just discovered that my credit card has been charged £20.01 on 20/03/2023 and £29.99 on both the 18 Apr and 17 May all to BT Sport London. Also when I tried to log in to my BT a/c I get the error message - 

Sorry we couldn't connect you. If you continue to experience issues, Please contact BT and quote Error Code: TS-00

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Jmc3, sorry you've continued to be charged after Stuart cancelled this on the 1st March. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll get this corrected for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings