cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Problem with stuck order for managing tv add ons

Go to solution

Hi, been having an issue with a stuck order.  Initially I removed the now movies add on from my package,  but decided to add it back.   Issue occurred where order stuck as had bt app activation as not complete.  Contacted bt who said was an issue,  would take a few days to clear and then call me back.  They tried processing the add on again, but wouldn't work so said would need to be manually fixed.   This is still stuck.   All in its been 2 weeks where my ability to manage is locked out as there is an open order.   Can't make headway with this.   I saw another post where someone was having a similar issue and a mod said they would investigate if they could. Any help welcome. 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Problem with stuck order for managing tv add ons

Go to solution

Hi @alan_mc I'm really sorry the TV order is stuck and causing problems, I'll send you a private message so you can send over your details and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @NeilO, just an update. the order is now cancelled but in add ons, sky cinema is not there as an option.  Only shows Netflix option, now entertainment,  Asian mix and now hayu and the hd/4k boost.  I have an offer on big sport and like the flexibility of adding/removing the movies as I wish hence why i dont have vip, but I don't even have an option for some reason

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@NeilO All sorted.  Managed to add the cinema package back using the now TV app on my TV.  Billed through bt so all good.  Still a strange one that it wasn't an option on the bt website though but is now showing as an add on now I've purchased.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @alan_mc, thank you for the update and glad it's all sorted. I've taken your case out of our queue and logged the contact on your account.

Sorry for the delay in getting to you but glad to know all is ok now.

Cheers

John