cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Problems cancelling TNT Sports pass

Go to solution

Hi John,

Please could you assist me with the same issue 🙏🏽 I've attempted to cancel my BT/TNT Sports via the webchat. The agent I was dealing with confirmed this would be done, but I'm still being charged. 

Many thanks for your help. Appreciate it!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Cancel BT sport monthly pass.

Go to solution

Hi @Charlie_C

Welcome and thanks for your post!  I have moved your post to start your own discussion as the thread you posted on has already been marked as solved.

I am sorry for the problems you're having cancelling TNT Sports pass.  Have you spoken with our guides in the helpdesk on 0330 1234 150?  They'll be able to help get you sorted.  Post back and let me know how you get on chatting with them.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi Robbie,

Thanks for the reply! I've contacted BT via the webchat and they've cancelled my subscription. Why can't you cancel in app?  When you click 'Manage' under TNT Sports in Products, it sends you to the TNT/Discovery website and says any contracts opened via BT is managed via BT. Goes round in circles. I remember a while back, it was possible to cancel through Products in the MyBT app. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks for posting back @Charlie_C

I am glad my colleagues got you sorted.  I know previously you could cancel via your BTID profile however that has changed now and you'll need to contact us for cancellation orders.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings