cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Re: LP205 Error message re BT Sport

Hello,

I am having the same issue with my IP, it appears geolocated in the UK in the different databases but I cannot access BT sports, I get "you are outside of the UK". All the other services: Netflix, BCC... work fine. 

Thank you

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Hi @accept23, I've moved your post to create your own thread as the previous thread was already resolved.
Are you using a VPN? If so try connecting with the VPN disabled.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Hello,

Thank you, I can confirm I am not using any VPN. 

Cheers

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Hi @accept23, thanks for confirming that. When you get this error are you at home and connecting to wifi from your BT Hub?
Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Hello,

It happens whenever I try to access BT sport in any device when I am connected to wifi or ethernet to my broadband.

Regards

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Thanks for confirming that @accept23 

Sorry again for these problems.

Strange issue!  As you have a dynamic IP address, can you try disconnecting your broadband service for 15-20 minutes ( whenever you're not going to be using it) and then reconnect?  This should allocate you a different IP address.

Please post back and let me know how you get on with this.  If you're still in the same boat after this we'll pick up from here to investigate further.

Many thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Hello,

You are correct I have a dynamic IP but the IP I get when I disconnect and connect again even it changes it still belongs to the same pool as the last one so there are no changes. If I send you the pool are you able to check why is it being flagged as a VPN or outside the country?

Regards,

Manuel

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Thanks for posting back @accept23

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

exact same issue tonight !! when watching the football !! stupid dodgy bt sport why do they detect these things as not in UK when I am in the UK with no vpn !!

0 Ratings