cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

TNT Sports

Go to solution

I watched BT Sports HD through my Sky box, although not via my extra box upstairs without altering my subscription to BT. I didn't have a problem with that. With the onset of Discovery+ I can now receive TNT Sports on both boxes. As I am now receiving TNT Sports through Sky, can I cancel my TNT Sports HD subscription on BT, or does it still have to remain. I seem to be paying twice for the same product i.e. Sky subscription and TNT Sports HD through BT.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: TNT Sports

Go to solution

Hi @2454krip   Just to be clear, who do you pay for your TNT Sports on Sky? Is it BT or are you now paying Sky direct (which will include TNT Sports on your Sky Q Mini box). If it is BT, then you need to pay for HD (HD is only included if you pay Sky direct for TNT Sports on Sky).

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi, I pay through Sky direct. Does this mean I can cancel my TNT Sports from BT then?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution
There was never a time where you needed to pay both Sky and BT for BT Sport / TNT Sports. It was one or the other. If you're paying both now, then definitely cancel one of them.