cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 27

Re: TNT sport’s Ultimate URL Error -1002

I can confirm it’s a problem with the Apple TV talking to the server since the last software update.. 

The developers at TNT /BT and discovery need to be made aware of this. 

Tnt sport ultimate is working fine via the app on my Samsung tv.

Edit ; Saying that, the picture is 1000 times better via Apple TVs app in HD than it is via the Samsung App in UHD just shows how much better Apple TV is..

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 27

Thanks, I don’t go anywhere near that hell hole of a site.. 😊

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 27

Yeah it does 100%, although I’m watching United implode again now, the Arsenal fixture definitely works.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquity ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 27

I don’t think it’s Apple doing the usual buy new stuff thing.

My 1st gens still work for 4K HDR10, Dolby Vision and HLG on plenty other apps, I imagine this will get worked out by Discovery.

the main difference with the 3rd Gen is it supports HDR10+ and it has a different chip. So it’s quite different from the 1st gen, be interesting if there are any 2nd gen users out there if they have it too.

It could be a HDR thing but as far as I know it’s just HDR10 TNT Sports Ultimate which is the most supported format of the lot.

Its some sort of handshake thing for sure.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquity ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 27

@Sirpostsalot  You asked about finding UHD match replays. I haven’t got Apple TV currently connected but  generally on Discovery Plus  one way of finding the UHD match replays is 

look for TNT Sports carousel which tends to have assets for Premier League / Champions League / Rugby Premiership/Vanarama  National League /etc

Select the Champions League asset , navigate down past all the Live/Coming Up  Hightlights Extended Hightlights carousels and you will eventually see (Latest) Match Replays , there navigate along all the recent match replays and you will normally find  one for UHD in addition to the HD  match replays where UHD coverage  was available. Note that UHD match replays appear to be retained for different time frames depending on the competition.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 27

Thanks for help guys, hopefully people at discovery will “ discover this bug “ and fix it. I highly doubt it. I guess I’m just gonna buy a new Apple TV on Black Friday 👍

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 27

I did find the replay, yes they don’t stay for long. Same situation it’s frustrating as hell. Not happy that I have to buy a new Apple TV to fix it. TNT sport / Bt sport sort it out! 

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 27

After explaining  a very specific issue to Discovery Plus support, you know the whole ATV thing, specific channel and so on, check out the response I got.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Phill,

Thank you for contacting discovery+ Customer Support. My name is Pablo.

I understand that you are experiencing an issue while trying to access discovery+. We apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused. 

I request you to follow the below mentioned troubleshooting steps to check if that helps:

• As a first step, please Uninstall the App from your device, restart the device.
  • Clear cache and cookies from your device and app
  • Install the App from the App Store and try login in
  • Check for any software updates on your device.
  • Check your internet speed.
Using Web Browser:
  • Please check for any pending updates on your web browser. 
  • Clear cache and cookies
  • Check for any software updates on your device.
  • Check your internet speed.
  • Try different browser.

If you have additional questions, we're here to help. You can reply to this message or visit our Help Center at https://support.discoveryplus.com/hc/en-gb.

Kind regards,

Pablo

discovery+ Customer Support

© Warner Bros. Discovery. All rights reserved.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yep, thanks Pablo, clearly read the original ticket where I explain I literally factory reset the ATV 1st Gen....
0 Ratings
Message 19 of 27

Yeah I’m getting the same garbage responses. I’ve explained I’ve factory reset done everything I possibly could my end.. I guess I’m not watching in UHD until they sort the issue, if they can ever be bothered to.. 

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 27

Have you tried tonight? 

funnily enough it’s working tonight. Hopefully they’ve fixed the issue. 

0 Ratings