cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Tnt sports buffering

Hiya I'm having problems with my box for tnt sport I've only had it a short time but it keeps buffering I can watch YouTube and free view channels no problem but tnt sports 1 or 2  keep buffering 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Tnt sports buffering

Is this via Discovery Plus or watching the actual live stream on the box....and on that, which box?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Ee tv box pro it's the tnt sports channels
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Assuming you are using an aerial also connected to the box then your Freeview channels will not suffer, as they are coming via your antenna.

TNT Sports is delivered to you via Multicast which is a direct stream, interruptions to the stream will not be handled very well, Netflix and ondemand apps will not suffer the same as they have a traditional buffer where they store buffered content, the buffer remains full enough to account for poor internet performance...so you do not notice. Multicast you will notice and that is how TNT is delivered.

With that in mind, how is the box connected back to your router (smart hub)?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

My Internet is a wireless hub and it's connected and all
0 Ratings