cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 33

Re: Tnt sports has started stuttering its rubbish

Thanks for that @Soulpete .

Hopefully @DarrenDev might be able to advise further.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 33

Brief pause every 20 seconds sounds like a box issue, rather than a connection issue. Does it only happen on TNT Sports? What if you manually pause the channel for 5 seconds and then play - does it still keep pausing every 20 seconds?

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 33

Only happens on tnt sports, its a relatively new box, other programs through the box are fine, just tnt?
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 33

Could you please try TNT Sports 5 to see if it does the same?
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 33

Hi, Casting MotoGP via Discovery+ results in buffering every minute or so, when it just buffered i performed a speedtest whilst it was buffering which returned a speed of 10 to 12 Mbps.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 33

I'm afraid we're unable to help with anything specifically related to the discovery+ app - including casting. We can only suggest you try contacting support@discovery.plus
0 Ratings
Message 17 of 33

But i pay you for the sports service i receive, not Discovery+.

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 33

@freddie5 You're more than welcome to call the BT helpdesk and raise an issue there. When you do, it'll be referred to a back end team who will then also just email the discovery+ team. Adding us in the middle is only going to slow down the process. We don't have access to anything that would help us diagnose your issues.

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 33

Does exactly the same when using the BTSport app??

Although i reported a fault last weekend and im not sure if its been fixed or not, estimated fix date was Thursday.

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 33

Chromecast from the BT Sport app is awful, and has been for many months. Google's new player on the Chromecast really doesn't work well with BT Sport content, and despite months of investigation with Google we couldn't get it to run any better.
Discovery+ doesn't use the same player, and (until today) we've only had positive response from customers after switching to them.