cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 22

Tnt ultimate not working

Go to solution

This channel will not work and keeps giving me an error code (BTP-11168) when I try to activate it through my bttv pro box. I spent an hour on chat on Monday evening and got absolutely nowhere so registered a complaint which was meant to be resolved by yesterday but hasn't. Any ideas? I've got a brand new 4k tv and want to try it. Might be going back to sky at this rate 

0 Ratings
21 REPLIES 21
Message 2 of 22

Re: Tnt ultimate not working

Go to solution

Hi @danbat72 and welcome to our community.

Thanks for posting about your error message, sorry you're having problems. Can you let me know how you're connected to the hub? Is it via adapters, wireless or cable?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 22

Go to solution

Hi David, I'm connected wireless ly to my bt TV pro box and the box is connected with a 4k cable to my Samsung tv. Other uhd services such as iplayer and prime are working fine. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 22

Go to solution

Thanks for checking that @danbat72 . Are you able to try a cable for testing purposes?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 22

Go to solution

Yes, but I have already been through this. I'm watching football now on sky in HD and all is fine. When I try to access ultimate I receive a message which reads 'we can't recommend you a TV package right now. This may be because the channel is no longer sold. Look for a now TV equivalent. Error BTP-11169'

Now we both know that tnt sports ultimate exists. So why can't I get it?

Dan 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 22

Go to solution

Thanks for checking that @danbat72 

We'll need to take a closer look at this for you so check your inbox for my message and drop me over the details.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 22

Go to solution

Hi @danbat72, thanks for getting in touch and sorry for the delay in getting to your case. I can see that you had also contacted our social media team and they were in touch and resolved this on the 28th.

Cheers

John

Message 8 of 22

Go to solution
Yep, all sorted John, cheers.

Dan
Message 9 of 22

Go to solution

Hi @danbat72

Many thanks for posting back to let us know this is all sorted out.  I am really pleased to see that 🙂

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 22

Go to solution
Good evening danbat72 and Mods,
I would like to know please,How your issue was sorted..
I have the same issue,same fault code,on bt tv box pro.
I have the Full works,can view uhd via Discovery + app,no problem,but Get the same response message that danbat got./error code btp-11169 on 433 and btp-11162 on 465
I have Fibre 1.with23mbps download and 6.5 upload ,guaranteed minimum 19mbps contract.
I have had Bb checked by Openreach (11th Jan.24). and thats best I can get..
If its a Bb download speed issue.I will have to accept that for now until I can get FTTP.
But would be grateful for Clarification its not something else. Thank you.
0 Ratings