cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

UTS Tennis TNT Sport or Eurosport coverage

Are TNT Sport showing Eurosport events again?

Latest example is the UTS Tennis London which is currently on TNT Sport 4.

If I however go to discovery+  I get streaming coverage (without the adverts) with the EUROSPORT logo.

Curiously this event does not be being shown on EUROSPORT linear channel on BT TV .

Following this precedent can I expect EUROSPORT 4K tennis events to be covered on TNT Sport Ultimate  in future ?

Anyone  care to explain please ?

As an aside the Eurosport stream is a better experience  as the TNT Sport 4 coverage has many illtimed advert breaks which mean that the player in game interviews  ( one of the innovations of UTS) are significantly curtailed.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: UTS Tennis TNT Sport or Eurosport coverage

This weekend  (Friday to Sunday)UTS Tennis event appears only to be  streaming on discovery + with no live linear channal  coverage that I can see scheduled  on either Eurosport  or TNT tv channels.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Im still trying to fathom why EUROSPORT 4K isn't available to D+. No one seems to know the answer either....!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Why is there apparently no linear channel coverage of the UTS Tennis from Forest hills [New York) that starts tonight?

If the Joint venture has the rights why are the linear TV channels apparently being starved of live content and some sports forcing viewers onto discovery plus.

Last year the schedulers seem to move UTS events  from Eurosport to  discovery+ only and then to TNT sports channel.  Now it seems they are on discovery+ only again.

I would have thought it would be in EETV interest to bolster the content on the linear  sports channels rather than push viewers to discovery +.

0 Ratings