cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 27

Re: Ufc 288

Go to solution

Still not working, every time I try and fast forward the app has a meltdown.

BT please can you try to understand that these UFC events are all about anticipation for the match ups.  That's why we watch the ufc embedded, Dan Hardy breakdown shows and preview shows for the PPV's

You butter our chops all week and keep not delivering. Everytime we go online to try and figure out what the issue is, we run the risk of spoilers that ruin all the excitement to watch these events. I just googled bt sport community to have a moan and saw a picture of the winner and loser of the main event. For UFC 287 I saw the main and Co main spoilers before watching. This is wildly frustrating 

How can it be this difficult to record and event and upload it online for the UK fans to watch. Whoever is in charge of this is the definition of a space cadet

Give me my money back 

Message 12 of 27

Go to solution
Call up BT and complain 0330 1234 150

I did and they refunded my monthly payment.
Message 13 of 27

UFC 288

Go to solution

This is driving me insane, why do we all pay this damn subscription just for UFC only if everytime this **bleep** happens, been sitting here for an hour already trying to do everything only to get "this video is not working or available in your country
" you lazy dimwits on customer support can't do your job and wake up on Sunday morning to make sure the replay runs smoothly for everyone. Want to unsubscribe and return to watching replays on espn+ this is garbage! 

Message 14 of 27

Go to solution

I can't believe this **bleep** honestly, what horrible service and customer support. These lazy brits are something else, will defo be going back to espn+ and watching these replays with the aid of vpn. Horrible experience event after event. And its 9 damn AM already. When will these sloths wake up and fix this. 

Message 15 of 27

Go to solution

As usual complete bag of **bleep** from BT, i struggle to uderstand how this company can be so incompetent at this task shocking. They dont give a **bleep** as they know they are the only ones with the licence, ill be using "alternative streaming services" in the future and keeping my money.

Message 16 of 27

Go to solution

Hit the nail on the head! This is exactly the issue!

if we go looking around for a solution or to find out when it will be fixed you inevitably find out the results of the main event.

I now just have to keep away from all social media and messages from folk and keep trying the app every hour or so all day.

Every UFC PPV event this year has been the same and it doesn’t matter what device you try it on.

Message 17 of 27

Go to solution
Man I only recently started getting up this early due to being in a different timezone recently, and is this pain. I now have to not check twitter / anything and check every few. I have been screaming mad for some time now, shocked that I havent woken up my gf by now.
Message 18 of 27

Go to solution

Cancelling BT today. I suggest everyone else does the same. No one genuinely will care unless they see a drop off in revenue. I don't know what I am even paying for. Youtube is free and has better coverage. Didn't want to have to resort to *other services* but looks like I have no choice. There are sites where they upload the entire stream immediately, which clearly shows that a kid in his bedroom is able to do what a company that generates millions every month can't do. Money grabbing idiots 

Message 19 of 27

UFC events fail to playback

Go to solution
  • This is the 4th event that doesn’t play / says it’s unavailable in your region / telling you you internet speed to too slow to play 🤬 I’m with BT broadband 70 MB a second and bt sport and I still can’t watch the thing I’ve paid to see. Utter **bleep**e. No one from BT will actually reply it’s just other frustrated users that will reply. Literally wasting my time writing this but it’s such a **bleep** service I need to vent somewhere before cancelling bt sport and streaming it. Actually easier and cheaper. 
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 20 of 27

Go to solution

I tried using espn + with a VPN last time and couldn't get it to work.. am I doing something wrong? Even with VPN, it recognises I'm not in the US for some reason..

0 Ratings