cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Unable to view Sport on Discovery plus

Go to solution

I'm attempting to watch the football via the Discovery plus app on my TV. My BT account shows I have sports access but when I open Discovery plusand click the match it tells me I need to pay the monthly fee. 

I previously had free access to Discovery plus but my account used a different email to my BT account. Is it simply a case of changing the email in Discovery plus to match my BT account email or will this make things worse. Any advice much appreciated

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Unable to view Sport on Discovery plus

Go to solution

We're unable to tell what account you used to activate your discovery+ membership with. All we can see is that you used you btinternet.com BT ID to activate it, and it was activated with a full TNT Sports subscription.

I can only suggest you check all email addresses that you may have registered it with.  Check the account page within the discovery+ app - it should show that your account is managed by BT.

There's no requirement for the email addresses to match.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for that my account simply shows I have no active subscriptions 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
Have you checked other email accounts? You have btinternet and hotmail accounts registered with BT.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

It seems to have resolved itself. I reinstalled the app on the TV and now I've got the managed by BT. Hopefully everything should be OK

0 Ratings