cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 17

Re: WWE on demand commentary issue

Go to solution

Hi thanks for your response.

I have Sky Q and either watch the live versions of Raw and Smackdown on BT sport or download them using my Sky Q box from the BT Sport App which is built into the Sky Q box under Catch Up TV.  I have compared them and can assure you that the foreign commentary can only be heard in the background on the downloaded version not the live version.

Also for example a downloaded version of Raw normally lasts for just over 2 hours.  I cannot be specific on dates but in the recent past there have been downloaded versions that are shorter in length and have certain matches and backstage segments missing.  Its as if whoever put the download together has done it incorrectly.  

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 17

Go to solution

There's no BT Sport app on the Sky Q box @gemini146 - I can only assume that you're referring to Sky's catch up content for BT Sport?  We have no control over any content on the Sky platform, and I can't comment on any issues with it I'm afraid.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 17

Go to solution

Yes it is the Sky catch up content for BT sport I'm referring too.  It seems strange how Sky never had problems like this when WWE was on Sky Sports.  However if you say there is nothing you can do then that's fair enough.  

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 17

Go to solution

It’s doing it again. Clearly not sorted. 

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 17

Go to solution

You mean WWE has foreign commentary on it again?  Sounds like WWE are having issues.  Feel free to complain directly to them - we have no control of it.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 17

Go to solution

and who do I contact in a company that size. My contract is with you and you aren’t fulfilling what I’m playing for. Passing the buck and saying it’s not your problem is pretty crappy service. 

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 17

Go to solution
We're providing exactly what WWE are offering. We're supporting the service and raising issues with them immediately when they don't supply the correct streams, however that's all we can do.

My suggestion about complaining to them directly was so that they're aware of the impact it's having on their viewers. e.g. you could use Twitter, or any other social media, to make your voice heard. They also have a "contact us" page on their site where you can provide feedback to them about their events.
0 Ratings